scholarships and financial assistance
based on isap standing
- Students with general average of 94% and above.
- Refund tuition at the end of the semester.
- Students with 90 – 93% general average.
- Refund half of the tuition fee at the end of the semester.
Orphans of both parents belonging to the poor families are likewise given scholarship, provided that they maintain the required grades.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of Parents.
- NBI Clearance.
- MOA Form From the Accounting Office.
- One (1) copy of at least, colored 2×2 I.D. picture.
- Certificate of indigenous group membership.
- 25% Discount on Tuition Fees for sons and daugters of AFP, PNP, other military personnel, rebel returnees, and integrees and private security agency for those seeking Public Administration, Customs Administration and Caregivers.
- 30% Discount on tuition fees for sons and daughters of Fisher Folks and Farmers for those seeking admission for Fish and Prawn Culture and Civil Construction special courses.